Locate War Buddies
(Private Database)


Where to Use Your 
Veteran ID Card, VA ID Card, Veterans Driver's License Card, and Veteran Organization Card


Veterans Discount Directory
Listing of Veteran-Friendly Merchants

Veterans FAQs

My elderly mom (91) receives constant care. All of her food preparation, laundry, housework, lawn care and transportation to doctors and church once a week are being provided by friends and family. Her yearly income is around $11K. Is she eligible to receive aid & assistance from the government? My deceased dad was a WWII veteran. Thank you for any help you may able to provide. I am also a Vietnam era veteran.

Answer Question



A1:  Your mother may be eligible for aid and attendance, she would have to apply widow's pension w/ aid and attendance. Contact your nearest Veterans Service office they will be able to help with the applications. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me via email.  (OR)  4/26/19

Have A Question About VA Benefits?  Submit Here.


[ 1 - 48 ][ 49 - 94 ] [ 95...