Locate War Buddies
(Private Database)


Where to Use Your 
Veteran ID Card, VA ID Card, Veterans Driver's License Card, and Veteran Organization Card

Veteran ID Card

Veterans Discount Directory
Listing of Veteran-Friendly Merchants

Veterans FAQs

I am 100% Purple Heart recipient and my spouse has problems with Alzheimer’s.  It started right after her cancer treatments, about five years ago, and getting worse.  I take care of her 100% of the time since my children are gone and grown up.  Is there any Aid & Attendance and/or any other help I can get from the VA?  And ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Answer Question



A1:  Yes. However you must file for A&A. Take the form to her private doctor and have a VSO from Am Legion, VFW or your current one and file. First get the form from a VSO or look up under VA Forms. Remember A&A is also compensation so it must be submitted with VA Form 21-526EZ.  (GH)  4/29/19

Have A Question About VA Benefits?  Submit Here.


[ 1 - 48 ][ 49 - 94 ] [ 95...