Locate War Buddies
(Private Database)


Where to Use Your 
Veteran ID Card, VA ID Card, Veterans Driver's License Card, and Veteran Organization Card


Veterans Discount Directory
Listing of Veteran-Friendly Merchants

Veterans FAQs

I served in Vietnam from 1967 - 1968 in an assault helicopter company. I have substantial hearing loss in both ears. I have been fitted for VA hearing aids but am wanting to apply for disability benefit. How do I apply and where?

Answer Question



A1:  Go to va.gov, scroll down to the bottom of the home page, 2nd column click on VA Forms, put in 21-526ez, fill it out. Page 8 is your personal information, page 9, bilateral hearing loss, next line put in bilateral tinnitus, page 10, half way down pit in your service dates, place where you were discharged from, page 11, at the bottom put in your checking account number, bank name and routing number, page 12 sign and date, if you have fax capabilities fax it along with a copy of your DD Form 214, to 844-631-7818 and you should hear back within 30-90 days.  (GR)  8/16/19

A2:  Apply on ebenefits.va.gov.  (RA)  8/16/19

A3:  If you can't file online, visit your local County Veterans' Service Office, or a Veterans Service Organization like the American Legion, DAV, VFW, etc. They can help you file a claim for compensation.  (DJ)  8/16/19  

Have A Question About VA Benefits?  Submit Here.