Locate War Buddies
(Private Database)


Where to Use Your 
Veteran ID Card, VA ID Card, Veterans Driver's License Card, and Veteran Organization Card

Veteran ID Card

Veterans Discount Directory
Listing of Veteran-Friendly Merchants

Veterans FAQs

I am rated 100% disabled and heard I was eligible for SMC due to loss of use. I have diabetes. Disability came from AO.  Am I eligible for SMC?

Answer Question



A1:  It all depends their are allot of factors to meet SMC. I suggest that you contact your SVO (Service Veterans Organization) to assist you in determining possible eligibility.  (SR)  9/2/19

A2:  You might go to this site and you will see https://www.hillandponton.com/additional-compensation-smc-k/(JP)  9/2/19

A3:  Yes, you are eligible for SMC K, a little over $100 a month. You do need to have "loss of use" confirmed by a VA doctor and then apply for it.  (DB)  9/1/19

A4:  Yes you are eligible to apply for SMC for loss of use. Make sure the medical evidence from your doctor or a VA doctor verifies your condition before you apply. Include the diagnosis from your doctor with your claim. Use VA Form 21-526EZ.  (KG)  9/1/19 

Have A Question About VA Benefits?  Submit Here.