Locate War Buddies
(Private Database)


Where to Use Your 
Veteran ID Card, VA ID Card, Veterans Driver's License Card, and Veteran Organization Card

Veteran ID Card

Veterans Discount Directory
Listing of Veteran-Friendly Merchants

Veterans FAQs

I had two lower molars restored and gold crowns added on a destroyer tender Subic Bay Philippines, 1966. No record at VA or my ship USS holder DD-819.  Any ideas where I can get some information?

Answer Question



A1:  Go to this site and request you military medical records
https://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/standard-form-180.html(SR)  9/2/19 

Have A Question About VA Benefits?  Submit Here.