What Is The Veteran Directed Care Program
May 3, 2019
Are you familiar with the VDC program? Most veterans have no idea the program exists. Those who know of the VDC program have no idea what the program is really about.
For starters, VDC is an outstanding benefit available to veterans who are currently enrolled in the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) health care system. Fortunately for veterans, many services are available from the VA health care system, and many are provided through VDC, at no cost to the veteran. For example:
1. Assistance with household tasks, such as cleaning, laundry, shopping, meal preparation;
2. Assistance with personal care such as bathing, dressing, grooming, medication reminders;
3. Help with home modifications, repairs and maintenance;
4. Emergency Response System;
5. Accompaniment to medical appointments and non-medical transportation;
6. Consumable medical supplies such as nutritional supplements and
7. Support, goods or back-up services that help veterans remain at home.
Complete form below to discover how to quickly qualify for VDC.